Minor Collision Repair in Livermore, CA
If you have been in a minor accident, Romero’s Tri-Valley Auto Body, located in Livermore, CA is the premier choice among the community for all of your collision repairs. We can help you through the entire process of your repair, including:
- Providing you with an accurate estimate of work required
- Communicating with your insurance company on your behalf regarding all repairs
- Arranging your rental car if needed
- Ordering parts
- Overseeing your vehicle’s repair
Romero’s Tri-Valley Auto Body offers a comprehensive list of services to get your vehicle back on the road as efficiently and safely as possible. Our I-CAR Gold® Class and ASE trained technicians take expert care in the performance, aesthetics, and handling of your vehicle to ensure it is returned to pre-accident condition before it’s returned to you.
Minor collision repairs may include, but are not limited to:
- Bumper Repair
- Fender Repair
- Door Repair
- Quarter Panel Repair
- Truck Bedside Repair
- Mirror Repair
- Wheel Repair
- Paintless Dent Repair
We have outlined a list of what to expect when you choose Romero’s Tri-Valley Auto Body for your collision repairs.
- You will receive a written estimate and digital photos will be taken of the damage for easy sharing and reference.
- Keep in mind, disassembly is typically required to assure an accurate evaluation of all damage incurred.
- Following damage evaluation, our qualified estimators findings will be submitted to the insurance company, along with photos electronically.
- We will then order any additional parts needed and begin the repair process.
- You will be given an estimated completion date before any work commences. The date may vary or be modified due to back-ordered parts or a sublet repair shop. (Dealer or specialty shop required repairs).
- You will be apprised of the status of your vehicle during the repair process. Some customers prefer to be consistently updated while others prefer to be contacted only when repairs are complete. Please let us know how often you would like to be contacted and we will accommodate your persona needs. We can do this via phone, text or email.
- After repairs are completed and you have inspected the repairs, we will code the final estimate and send it to the insurance company. Once they have received the final estimate, they will then send us the payment for repairs less any deductible. If you have a deductible, we will collect that from you after repairs are completed at the time of vehicle pickup.
- All vehicles are returned with a complimentary wash.
For more information on our minor collision repair process, please call 925.443.8548 Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm, or contact us and a member of our family will get back to you within 24-hours.